Griffin Museum, with its spacious gallery, interesting photographic
exhibitions and its idyllic setting on Judkins Pond in Winchester,
Massachusetts is unique among local function facilities.
It is well suited for business meetings, cocktail receptions, weddings
and other full catered affairs.
An experience your guests will thank you for!
- Unique Royal Barry Wills designed building
in colonial-style fieldstone; operating water
- Spacious gallery with high beamed ceilings
- Gift Shop with built-in benches for seating
and display cases suitable for setting up a
cold buffet and or bar
- Apartment-sized kitchen with stove, oven & refrigerator
- Spacious & private lawn suitable for
canopy or tent
- Central Heat/Air Conditioning
- Two restrooms, one handicapped accessible
- 100 Folding Chairs & 11 5' Tables
- Overlooking Judkins Pond with its own geese
- Ample Free Parking
- Unique and picturesque setting
- Near commuter rail
- Wheelchair Accessibility throughout the building
- Maximum Building Capacity: 100 seated guests
a "360° virtual tour" of the
- [Plan 1] Gallery $200.00
(up to 2 hours, meetings only)
- [Plan 2] Gallery $900.00
(up to 7 hours) + $80 cleaning fee
- [Plan 3] Gallery & Grounds $1250.00
(up to 7 hours; if tent is desired, it must
be supplied by renter +$80 cleaning fee)
Image courtesyLeah Haydock
and accepts the following rules and policies
of the Center:
- ALL events MUST be catered by professional
- Caterers must sign the Catering Instructions
Form prior to the event.
- Alcohol and Catering permits from the Town
of Winchester are the responsibility of the
client, and must be filed with the Town and
the Center one month prior to event.
- A non-refundable and non-transferable deposit
of $250 is to be paid at the time of booking
the event. Additionally, a completed rental
contract must be submitted at this time.
- Balance to be paid no later than three weeks
before the event.
- Renter agrees to leave the Center clean and
tidy with furniture and fixtures in their original
- Functions exceeding Plan limits will incur
an additional fee.
- All trash, waste, and packing created by
the function must be removed at the end of
- Moveable gallery walls will be arranged by
Center Staff only and under NO circumstances
are photographs to be moved.
Thank you for choosing The Griffin Museum of Photography
for your event!