- Contributors: Hamidah Glasgow
- Publisher: Griffin Museum
- Date of publication: 2017
- Dimensions: 8″x10″
- Number of pages: 100
- Price $25
The Griffin Museum of Photography would like to thank Hamidah Glasgow, and Ed Friedman’s family and friends for making this exhibition possible.
The Ed Friedman Legacy Award for $2500 – Claire A. Warden
The Arthur Griffin Legacy Award for $1000 – Charles Rozier
The Griffin Award for $500 – Hannah Bates
Awagami Factory Paper Award – Jerry Takigawa
Honorable Mentions – Randi Ganulin, Molly McCall, Alyssa Minehan, Astrid Reischwitz, Tema Stauffer, Clare Benson and Robert Calafiore
Anne-Laure Autin, Zeren Badar, Hannah Bates, Clare Benson, Richard Boutwell, Alexandra Broches, Robert Calafiore, Lauren Ceike, Rebecca Clark, Lisa Cohen,Virgil DiBiase, Kev Filmore, Randi Freundlich, Preston Gannaway, Randi Ganulin, Amy Giese, Leonard Greco, Joe Greene, Frank Hamrick, Robert Johnson, Gregory Jundanian, Brian Kaplan, David Kelly, Richard Kent, Barbara Kyne, Emily Hamilton Laux, Susan Lirakis, Joshua Littlefield, Ward Long, Joyce P. Lopez, Molly McCall, Alyssa Minahan, Astrid Reischwitz, Suzanne Revy, Amy Rindskopf, Michelle Rogers Pritzl, Charles Rozier, Claudia Ruiz-Gustafson, Joshua Sarinana, Michael Seif, Wendy Seller, Karen Sparacio, Tema Stauffer, John Steck Jr., Robert Sulkin, Jane Szabo, Jerry Takigawa, Sal Taylor Kydd, David Underwood, Claire A. Warden, David Weinberg, Nina Weinberg Doran, Stuart Zaro, Ryan Zoghlin and Mary Zompetti
From the pool of 400 submissions, The Griffin Museum of Photography is happy to extend exhibitions to four artists for 2017 exhibitions. Hamidah Glasgow chose 54 images to hang on the wall in the Main Gallery of the Griffin Museum. Hamidah was able to give out $5000 in awards. We built a catalog for the exhibit as well that includes all of the photographers that got in.
- The Griffin also chose 2 photographers to exhibit online in our virtual galleries. We have two online galleries.
- The Griffin choose 4 photographers to exhibit in 2018.
- The Griffin also chose a photographer to highlight as a Member in Focus online.
- The Griffin also chose 84 photographers and 81 photographs to highlight on Instagram, in an ONLINE exhibit and in the gallery in a slide show during the exhibition.